Our panel of experts come from a wide range of medical, legal, psychological, and men’s issues fields. They have approved the content of this Web site, following our extensive literature review, and provided to you with the decision that they would make for each circumcision reason. Use our contact form if you wish to communicate with our panel members, we will forward your email to them.
Our panel of experts are:
- Jed Diamond, PhD, LCSW, author Male Menopause and The Irritable Male Syndrome
- John W. Travis, MD, MPH, founder of the first wellness center in the United States, co-founder, aTLC
- David B. Chamberlain, PhD, psychologist, past president, Association for Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health (APPPAH), author The Mind of Your Newborn Baby
- Joy J. Holloway, PhD, Professor, Child Psychology, Carroll College, attachment issues and prevention of S-SAD
- David C. Jones, MD, Director, Fetal Diagnostic Center, University of Vermont
Circumcision Decision-Maker is a project of the Boys Health Advisory, a privately-funded, all-volunteer nonprofit information provider declaring no conflict of interest.Dan Bollinger, Director Boys Health Advisory 4866 N. 9th St. Lafayette, IN 47906