Grab your smartphones! Circumcision Decision-Maker is now iPhone friendly. The popular circumcision educational tool is compatible with most mobile devices. This new feature makes it more convenient for you to discuss circumcision and foreskin care with your spouse, family, friends, or clients.
Special software transmits the same content, but formatted especially for smartphones. The web site runs like an “app,” and loads four times faster, too. Just browse to: circumcisiondecisionmaker.com and save in your bookmarks or to your screen.
- The US circumcision rate is now 32%.1
- More than 100 American boys die each year as a result of being circumcised.2
- Circumcision Decision-Maker is fourteen months old; visitors have rated it 4.8 out of 5 stars.
- El Bcheraoui C, Greenspan J, Kretsinger K, Chen R. Rates of selected neonatal male circumcision-associated severe adverse events in the United States, 2007-2009. Proceedings, AIDS 2010, Vienna, Austria. 5 Aug 2010. ↩
- Bollinger, D. Lost boys: An estimate of U.S. circumcision-related infant deaths. Thymos: J Boyhood Studies, 2010;4(1), 78-90. ↩